Using of Dictionary Search mode to find Zip password *
Dictionary-search mode is similar to Brute-force mode. But in this case the passwords will be read from a dictionary file.
(*) This mode is available only in registered version.
Setting of the Dictionary based attack options:
1. Click on the "Dictionary Mode" tab to activate the Dictionary search mode.
2. Use the "Browse" button to select dictionary file.
3. Select following check boxes to apply additional case changes to each dictionary word:
- lowercase changes ("wOrd" -> "word") *
- UPPERCASE changes ("wOrd" -> "WORD") *
- Title changes ("wOrd" -> "Word") *
- MixEDcase changes - try all possible case combinations of current dictionary word (very slow)
(*) Both of this words (initial and changed) wood be tested during password recovery process.
4. Start recovery process by clicking on “Start” button.